Vote Here Daily (Jan. 5-11)
- A selection panel will select the 3 finalists from eligible submissions received by Dec. 15.
- During Competition Week, Jan. 5 – Jan. 11, the general public may vote for the finalists online.
- The public vote will represent 50% of each finalist’s score. The selection panel will provide the other 50% of the score to determine the competition winner.
- In the case of a tie, the odd-numbered selection panel will rate the top two finishers as 1 (for first place) and 2 (for second place). The group with the most first place votes will be declared the winner.
- The competition winner will be announced on Jan. 15.
To select your favorite group, use this rating scale:
Creativity/Originality [50% of total score]
(strength/relevance of lyrics)
Singing ability [20% of total score]
Stage presence [15% of total score]
Overall performance [15% of total score]